Pulsus Group is overwhelmed to announce the commencement of Experts Meeting “Annual Congress on Advanced Tissue Science and Regenerative Medicine" Slated on July 23-24, 2018 at Rome, Italy.
"Annual Congress on Advanced Tissue Science and Regenerative Medicine" is delighted to welcome all the interested and enthusiastic participants across the globe with the theme “Discover the Advancements in Tissue Science and Regenerative Medicine” Which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, productive Poster presentations and Exhibitions providing insights to the importance and Developments in Tissue Science and Regenerative medicine.
Tissue Science 2018 is the primary event that brings together a unique and international experts, researchers and decision makers both from academia and industry from all over the world to exchange their knowledge, expertise and research innovations in the arena of Tissue science and regenerative medicine. Tissue Science 2018 provides a worldwide platform for sharing information and ideas, recent techniques in Regenerative medicine, Tissue engineering, Organ regeneration and newest updates in Tissue science and regenerative medicine.
Who can attend?
Advanced Tissue Science and Regenerative Medicine 2018 invites all renowned and budding researchers who have an interest in different fields of
- Tissue Scientists
- Stem cell researcher
- Organ Transplant Specialists
- Research faculty
- Academic Scientists
- Medical Colleges
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Industry professionals
- Presidents& Vice Presidents
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
- Tissue Engineering
- Tissue Repair and Regeneration
- Tissue Culture & Preservation
- Tissue Regeneration using Nanotechnology
- Soft Tissue Implants
- Dermal Tissue Engineering
- Biomimetic Nano fibers
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Regenerative Medicine
- Cell & Gene Therapy
- Cancer Therapy
- Organ & Tissue Regeneration
- Regenerative Rehabilitation
- Dentistry- Regenerative Applications
- Bone Regeneration
- Translational Medicine
- Biomaterials in Regenerative Medicine
- Bio Imaging & Bio printing Tissues and Organs
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.